Monday, August 27, 2012

Rise Up!

So, if you didn't know, Georgia is pretty proud of their football team, the Atlanta Falcons.

And- until recently- I hated football. Really. Quite detested it actually. I always trembled when football season came around, and longed for the day when it was over again.

BUT, that was when we simply watched the game on TV. Who does that?! How can you honestly enjoy the game- and not the food- when you are not there live?

That is how I got into the game- something I thought was once impossible. My dad had a friend who got him free tickets, even though he had to be stuck at church, and my mom, brother, and I went instead.


See how happy and excited I looked? Granted, I probably could've chosen a better picture, but I liked our faces. (Oh, and that's my brother by the way!)

Even though this was a preseason game, it was still pretty thrilling and makes me eager to get into the games this season! So, what do Falcons do? We RISE UP!

**Also, I know this is late, as it's the preseason Cincinnati game, but I'm catching up on what I've missed. It's been a bit busy here lately, so give me a break :) **

1 comment: